The 2015 NGCUV conference programme will become a stage for the key industrial and academic practitioners for discussions and demonstrations of recent advances in navigation, guidance, and control of unmanned underwater vehicles.
The Keynote speakers programme will contain a total of six sessions.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Jan Opderbecke, Underwater Systems Unit, IFREMER, France
- Asgeir J. Sørensen and Martin Ludvigsen , Centre for Autonomous Marine Operations and Systems (AMOS), Norway
- Hugh Ferguson, Subsea7, United Kingdom
- Stefan B. Williams, Australian Centre for Field Robotics, Australia
- James G. Bellingham, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, U.S.A.
- Michel Brochard, EC Officer, European Comission
For more information visit http://ngcuv.udg.edu/programme/invited-speakers/